Strawberry LemonadePrint Recipe
With summer just around the corner, this is the perfect cool and refreshing drink to enjoy while relaxing on an outdoor patio. And what better way than to enjoy it with with a few friends? This recipe is designed to make an entire pitcher of thirst-quenching strawberry lemonade. So gather up your friends, sit back, relax, and sip away!
Strawberry LemonadeCourse: DrinksDifficulty: Easy
1 Package (~2 cups) Strawberries
3/4 Cup Sugar
6 Lemons, Juiced
7 Cups Cold Water
Add in 4oz of vodka at the end if you’re feeling like a little twist!
- Rinse and dice the strawberries into large chunks.
- Juice the lemons.
- Put the sugar and 1 cup of water into a medium saucepan and bring to a boil to create a simple syrup. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Place the strawberries, simple syrup, and lemon juice into a food processor and blend until smooth. Get the pitcher ready by adding in the remaining 6 cups of cold water, ice, then pour your blended mixture on top.
- Stir everything together and add in a few extra strawberry or lemon slices for garnish. Enjoy!
- Tip: You can switch up this recipe by changing the fruit! Raspberries are my personal favourite alternative. You can also use limes instead of lemons for a refreshing strawberry limeade!